All Things Moringa Website - Large Banner

Pages

Monday, August 8, 2011

Milk or mucus?

Most people are taught that milk does the body good, but what they aren't taught is that cow's milk isn't made for the human body. This should be a common sense thing, but since common sense is all but common I'll drop some knowledge for you to think about and hopefully you do your own research! A cow produces milk for the same reason a new mother produces milk when she has a child.......to feed her new born! Cow's milk has a ton of fat because it is the real purpose of that milk isn't so you can pour over your cereal it's to fatten the baby calf up so that it can survive. I know this might come as a shocker, but cow's milk has large amounts of blood, snot, mucus, feces, and chemicals in the milk even if it is organic cow's milk it's still unhealthy for the human body! People are so shocked when they find out they have some crazy disease when in fact they shouldn't really be surprised you poison yourself everyday with the foods you eat! Just google the truth about dairy products, watch Food Inc., check out Naturalnews.com, and many other websites so that you can become hip to the game...

When I first found out this information I was pretty upset, and confused I didn't understand but I was caught up in the matrix truth is it's all about dollar bills, and population control of course lol! What can you do knowing this? That's very easy you can stop drinking cow snot, and mucus, and start drinking almond milk, or any other milk that may come from nuts. I prefer almond milk it has 50% more calcium than cow snot/mucus, and a much better flavor, plus it doesn't leave me feeling all bloated! Nuts are way better for your body, start loving yourself, treat your body/temple with respect! If this information sounds untrue to you I'm not asking you to believe me, I'm asking you to look it up for yourself, find the truth, and tell others. Until next time I love you all peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment