All Things Moringa Website - Large Banner

Pages

Friday, August 12, 2011

Goji berries a healthy snack

I was sitting back eating some goji berries, and I thought to myself most people I know don't even know what a goji berry is, so I decided to do a blog about one of my new favorite snacks! I use to be a chocolate bar junky, but since changing my diet I find myself snacking on things that I would have never thought about eating before. Goji berries otherwise known as Wolf Berries and Western Snowberries are extremely healthy for you. They have been used traditionally in Asian medicine for centuries, helps boost your immune system, and stimulates your body to secrete natural anti aging HGH, someone please let Barry Bonds know about this lol. ..Goji berries are rich in antioxidants, they have been known to prevent eyesight loss, help strengten your kidneys, and liver! They also prevent fatigue, insomnia, and headaches, improve circulation, reduce cholesterol levels, blood pressure, and if all of this didn't catch your eye it is a sexual stimulate! There are plenty more reasons why you should check out this amazing superfood, but I think I've listed enough. Next time your going grocery shopping look for goji berries, they can be found at Wegmans, Wholefoods market, and I'm sure they carry them at places that are health conscious, I haven't found fresh goji berries but I have found them dried and they are amazingly delicious!




No comments:

Post a Comment