All Things Moringa Website - Large Banner

Pages

Monday, August 15, 2011

From a Size 40 to a 34 by Proper Nutrition

June 4th I took a big leap in my life I did something that I never thought I would be able to do, I stopped eating meat. Since then I've lost over 30lbs!! I was wearing a size 40 in my waist and now I'm proud to say I can comfortably fit into a size 34!! This is a very big deal to me I haven't been that slim since I was in 8th grade lol...

Most people think they could never go a day without eating meat, and I was just like one of those people, actually I think I have it worst than most because I work in a meat department. I smell shrimp, and crablegs everyday and sometime I must admit the smell makes me hungry! I've found that this only makes me stronger though after learning so much about how your body doesn't need meat to survive even though most will try to scare you and say HOW ARE YOU GETTING YOUR PROTIEN? HOW ARE YOU GETTING YOUR OMEGAS? I find that these very people don't even know what protien actually is, they do no research for things on their own time. These people believe everything the doctor tells them. I went to my doctor a few months back and she told me my blood pressure was a little high, without even asking me what I eat, or do I exercise she prescribed me some medication. I thought to myself this lady didn't ask me anything about what I eat she just wants me to go buy some meds! I later learned that doctors have contracts with pharmaceutical companies, it's not about caring for the patient for a lot of doctors. To many of these doctors it's just big business, keep you coming back like a crack head. I'm not saying all doctors are bad, but I do know that HERBS can help start the healing process in your body naturally! Your doctor will never tell you this though because they rather give you chemicals which aren't natural. How healthy can this really be? I encourage anyone and everyone to start looking up how your body can fight off any disease through proper diet, and positive thinking! Your mind is amazing if you believe in yourself you really can do anything! I love myself, you should love yourself too, take care of your temple!

No comments:

Post a Comment