All Things Moringa Website - Large Banner

Pages

Friday, August 19, 2011

Honestly

Honestly I think that people would rather be fed lies than told the truth. ..there comes a point in time when you have to ask yourself can you really deal with honesty. People claim they want the truth, but they never search for the truth themselves, they rather be told everything. I've learned through personal experience that what other people tell you isn't always truth without doing your own research you never truely know anything. When Eminem came out with the song "love the way you lie" I honestly HATED that song because I thought it was so stupid, how could someone love the way you lie!?!? But people really would rather be lied to, and if it takes a lie to make and keep a situation peaceful is it beneficial to just lie? Some say yes, others so no, I say I have to be true to myself like Ziggy Marley. I spare no feelings because if I feel a certain way I have to let you know how I'm feeling. If you ask a question you have to be prepared to get a answer, even if that answer isn't something that you want to hear you have to deal with the truth. People spend all day long trying to lie to themselves. Many females wake up and before going anyplace they have to put make up on, but what they don't know is that while just trying to look "beautiful" they are hurting themselves more than anything else! Just look up the information about make up, it causes cancer, many eye liners, or whatever that stuff is that you put around your eyes is made from bat poop, but to just look "sexy" they put it on without even knowing. Men do the same thing just in different ways they go out and have to have the latest clothing trend just to feel comfortable in thier own skin. Personally I don't have to have a $100 outfit to feel good about myself, I know who I am and what I am, and if people can't accept you for who you are PHYSICALLY AND MENTALLY then you need to cut those people out of your life! Build yourself up with people who will be honest with you, it will help you see clearer, sometimes honesty hurts, but truth doesn't come with a prescription pill, truth is always truth and that will never change.

No comments:

Post a Comment