All Things Moringa Website - Large Banner

Pages

Thursday, August 11, 2011

You make me want to scream!

So many people out there claim to be "conscious" if you are a concious person then you know that we are all connected! So if you know that we are all connected why are so many people who claim to be conscious unhelping to thier own brothers, and sisters!? You claim to want to help the fallen humanity, but what are you doing to help? I see many people claim they know what's up, but when I send a email just simply asking a question many times they don't respond, or they send me a rude email back, I have got very few people who've responded positive although there has been a few. I am a person who is willing to help the next man/woman in ANY way I can as long as it is within reason. If I have knowledge about a subject and someone is inquiring to know what I know the first thing I would do is point them in the direction to help themselves, I would give them some suggestive reading material, tell them what to look up. No matter what race/nationality you are if you are willing to help me I am willing to help you! Doing my family ancestry I realize that I am part everything whether that be by choice of my ancestors or not, if it wasn't for the exact combination of people in my ancestrial lineage I wouldn't be here. I am thankful to be here no matter how I got here, it was meant to be! Imagine if Bob Marley's father who was white a man had never met his mother, the world would be missing some beautiful music. What if that white man had never raped Malcolm X's mother, the world would never have had a Malcolm X....by no means do I think it's right to rape a person, but the fact of the matter is THINGS HAPPEN...and if it hadn't of happened who would have been Malcolm? Everybody loves Prince, but what if his parents had never got together? My father told me "if it wasn't for Prince you wouldn't have been born" lol THANK GOD FOR PRINCE! I am so happy to be here! If you claim to be conscious don't be ignorant and hate another person for how they look, if your going to hate a person, at least hate them for how they treat you! To all my family, friend, and host of foes, I love you all and any animosity that there is between us I hope we can squash it and move on with our lives, life is far to short for us to worry about the stupid things. Lets worry about more important things like WHY IS THERE FLOURIDE IN OUR WATER? Let's ask questions like what are the true effects of chem-trails? Why don't more people know what a alkaline diet is? Why are prisons government funded and privately owned? Let's stand up join forces with those that are willing to help you know matter what they may physically look like, or the end result will be we are all doomed!

Wake up, we are all family! Sending peace and love to you and yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment