All Things Moringa Website - Large Banner

Pages

Friday, September 2, 2011

Moringa Oleifera (The Miracle Tree)

4oz. Moringa Powder

Nowadays more and more people are focused on being healthy and rightfully so! What would you do if I told you that I have found a plant that treats and prevents over 300 diseases, contains over 90 nutrients and 46 antioxidants,containing 539 known compounds, making it the most nutrious plant known to man! Moringa commonly called the miracle tree has 10 times the vitamin A in carrots, 1/2 times the vitamin C in oranges, 17 times the calcium in milk, 15 times the potassium in bananas, 25 times the iron in spinach, and 9 times the protein in yogurt! It doesn't get any better than this when I stopped eating meats I was always asked "how are you going to get all your nutrients?" I've been taking moringa everyday for the last 3 1/2 months and I feel great every single day I wake up BECAUSE I'm getting so much more nutrients that the average person is lacking! We live in a world where so much of what we eat is GMO, hybrid, and just straight up INORGANIC everyone on the planet from infants to the elderly should be taking moringa every single day. It's been used for thousands of years but some how the masses of people have forgot that HERBS ARE FOR THE HEALING OF A NATION. Spread the word about this amazing plant and get yours today!

No comments:

Post a Comment