All Things Moringa Website - Large Banner

Pages

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Meat Head!

As I previously stated in my last blog I've been working in the food industry for seven years, and five of those years have been spent in a meat market. It took some time for me to start thinking about the dangers that come with eating meats, but once I got some knowledge about what was really going on I quickly stopped eating all meats, and meat products including dairy. The last 65 days I proudly say that I have consumed nothing that has anything to do with meat, whether it be shrimp, all the way down to cheese! People are very unaware that meat is poison to the human body, I know I know the bible says we can eat meat right? Well in the first book of the bible this is what it says....Gen. 1:29- 29And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat. 30And to every beast of the earth, and to every fowl of the air, and to every thing that creepeth upon the earth, wherein there is life, I have given every green herb for meat: and it was so.

Besides that meat breaks down into acid when consumed by humans which causes itis which is latin for inflammation, doctors use latin because they know you'll never look up what they are talking about because we trust them so much ((but that's another blog lol)) back to topic, so next time someone eats and tell you "I've got that itis" after eating a big steak tell them YES YOU DO! I became vegan after learning all this stuff about meat, not to mention seeing cancer, and puss oozing out of the meats that so many of us eat on a daily basis.  You'd think they throw away cancerous beef, chicken, and pork right? Think again! They trim the cancer off to where the average person wouldn't really even notice it and sell it to your mother, and you probably just wiped the steak sauce from your mouth.  Life is too short to be eating poison, educate yourself, ask some questions, do some research on your own, and most of all THINK!

No comments:

Post a Comment